USCAH empowers athlete health and well-being
HAHS is a digital platform tackling the holistic health needs of modern athletes. HAHS extends our expertise and education with on-demand clinical services, seamlessly addressing athletes’ physical, mental, and emotional needs holistically. HAHS is the premiere solution for institutions looking to prioritize health and well-being, while creating a culture of holistic health.
In an era where Athletic Departments grapple with complex health challenges, staff shortages, and the mental health crisis, HAHS is the premiere solution for institutions seeking to:
- Fill gaps and enhance your athletes’ healthcare experience
- Invest in their athletes’ success
- Become leaders in campus holistic health support
- Provide access to services 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- Address collegiate athlete health, safety and well-being requirements
How HAHS Works:
- Seamless Integration: HAHS integrates effortlessly into your existing health and wellness programs, enhancing the services you already provide.
- Continuous Support from USCAH: Our step-by-step guide ensures easy implementation and maximum engagement.
- Technology-Driven: Utilizes a user-friendly app to provide immediate access to health resources and services.
HAHS Setup Flow:
- Contract Review: Sign the HAHS contract, an addendum to your existing USCAH partnership.
- Roster Submission: Share your athlete roster to establish eligible users.
- Launch Planning: Set a go-live date for HAHS in your organization.
HAHS User Experience:
- App Installation: Users receive an email with the HAHS app link and instructions.
- Account Creation: Set up an account using your organization's access code.
- Full Access: Enjoy comprehensive access to educational and clinical services.