USCAH Education Packages
Each year millions of adults participate in adult rec and social sports and with participation in athletic activity, there is always a risk of injury or incident. Regardless of whether or not your program has athletic healthcare professionals present at games or events, it is imperative that athletes, coaches, administrators, volunteers, and officials all have at least a baseline understanding of health, safety, and welfare issues that are common in sports. Without it, your organization faces tremendous risk for both financial and reputational liability.
The U.S. Council for Athletes’ Health has created an e-learning platform - Athletics Healthspace - to meet this growing need for education. Athletics Healthspace houses a growing library of more than 170 courses that can be customized by audience and completed via the website or mobile app.
Meet the unique needs of your organization by selecting from our most popular programs for adult rec and social programs. Each package provides a comprehensive overview of the topic, designed by our athletics healthcare experts and tailored for non-medical audiences.
Create your own package by selecting up to 10 courses from the Athletics Healthspace library. Content and titles are subject to change. Contact USCAH for up-to-date resources and programming that meet best practices.
- Healthcare Providers Package
- A maximum of 0.5 Category D CEUs (via BOC for the Athletic Trainer standards) are available per course.
- Non-Healthcare Providers Package
Get in touch to learn more about USCAH Education Packages.
USCAH Preferred Accreditation
The U.S. Council for Athletes’ Health has set the accreditation standards for institutions, programs, and organizations to illustrate their commitment to athlete health, safety, and welfare. By achieving USCAH Preferred Accreditation, you are showing to your athletes, coaches, staff, administration, and university community that you have prioritized making sports safer for every athlete.
Get in touch to learn more about USCAH Preferred accreditation.
Featured Adult Rec & Social Sports Education Packages
- Athlete Health and Safety for Club Sport Safety Officers, Administrators, Coaches, and Staff Package
- Athlete Health and Safety for Athletes, Volunteers, and Officials Package
Featured Add-On Packages
- Anti-Racism Package
- Athlete Wellness Package
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Sports Package
- Emergency Preparedness Package
- Esports Package
- Managing Injuries and Other Common Conditions and Situations in Sports Package
- Mental Health Package
- Policy and EAP Development Package
Choose from USCAH's growing course library to create your own educational package for your stakeholders. These courses are divided into the following course categories:
- Athlete, Health, Safety, and Wellness
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Sports
- Education for Healthcare Providers
- Emergency Preparedness
- Mental Health
- Sport-Specific Health and Safety Checklists