USCAH Education Packages
Athletes, coaches, support staff, administrators and officials should all have at least a baseline understanding of health, safety and welfare issues that are common in athletics.
The U.S. Council for Athletes’ Health has created an e-learning platform - Athletics Healthspace - to meet this growing need for education. Athletics Healthspace houses a growing library of more than 170 courses that can be customized by audience and completed via the website or mobile app.
Meet the unique needs of your organization by selecting from our most popular programs for national governing bodies. Each package provides a comprehensive overview of the topic, designed by our athletics healthcare experts and tailored for non-medical audiences.
Create your own package by selecting up to 10 courses from the Athletics Healthspace library. Content and titles are subject to change. Contact USCAH for up-to-date resources and programming that meet best practices.
- Healthcare Providers Package
- A maximum of 0.5 Category D CEUs (via BOC for the Athletic Trainer standards) are available per course.
- Non-Healthcare Providers Package
Get in touch to learn more about USCAH Education Packages.
USCAH Preferred Accreditation
The U.S. Council for Athletes’ Health has set the accreditation standards for institutions, programs, and organizations to illustrate their commitment to athlete health, safety, and welfare. By achieving USCAH Preferred Accreditation, you are showing to your athletes, coaches, staff, administration, and university community that you have prioritized making sports safer for every athlete.
Get in touch to learn more about USCAH Preferred accreditation.
Featured National Governing Bodies Education Packages
- Preventing and Preparing for Catastrophic Injuries in Sports for Administrators, Coaches, Staff, and Athletes Package
- Preventing and Preparing for Catastrophic Injuries in Sports for Healthcare Providers Package
- A maximum of 7.5 Category D CEUs (BOC for the Athletic Trainer standards) available annually
Featured Add-On Packages
- Anti-Racism Package
- Athlete Wellness Package
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Sports Package
- Emergency Preparedness Package
- Esports Package
- Managing Injuries and Other Common Conditions and Situations in Sports Package
- Mental Health Package
- Policy and EAP Development Package
Choose from USCAH's growing course library to create your own educational package for your stakeholders. These courses are divided into the following course categories:
- Athlete, Health, Safety, and Wellness
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Sports
- Education for Healthcare Providers
- Emergency Preparedness
- Mental Health
- Sport-Specific Health and Safety Checklists